Saturday, March 10, 2012

#R-1024 Chrysocolla Sterling Silver Ring


SOLD

Item Code: R-1024
Material: 925 stamped sterling silver
Gemstone(s): an authentic Chrysocolla cabochon (N)
Gemstone Dimensions: 18 X 11 X 6 mm
Ring Size: US 7
Weight: 6.2 grams

This is a unique and fascinating Chrysocolla sterling silver ring! A teardrop Chrysocolla cabochon is set in this ring, with curved details at the sides of the ring to complement the teardrop shape of the gemstone. The Chrysocolla is a fascinating mix of turquoise blue and moss green, and resembles a map of Mother Earth. Due to the mix of colours in Chrysocolla, it is almost impossible to find two that are exactly alike!

Metaphysical Properties of Chrysocolla
Chrysocolla is a stone of tranquillity
Aids meditation and communication
Draws off negative energy of all kinds
Imparts confidence and sensitivity
Reduces mental tensions and helps you keep a cool head

1 comment:

  1. This gemstone is divine, reminds me of the deep, deep ocean. I was looking for vintage silver rings for my mother's birthday, but I guess as usual I found myself a present instead.

    ReplyDelete