Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Moonfire Charms is getting back on track!


Jackie is hard at work helping me!

I'm taking a hiatus from work and I've decided to really get things going for Moonfire Charms!

I've always wanted to work on getting Moonfire Charms set up properly since last year, but things were really busy in my life for awhile. Now that I'm available, Moonfire Charms is slowly but surely getting back on track! Natural gemstones and jewellery have always been a big passion of mine and it feels really good to be working on this again.

Keep an eye out for new item listings in my Etsy shop, gemstone properties which will be uploaded here on the blog and other upcoming, exciting developments!

If you'd like to know anything about gemstones, my custom handcrafted jewellery, designs or anything else related, simply holla me via e-mail or even comment here! I'd love to get in touch.

Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment