Thursday, February 21, 2013

Moonfire Charms Bazaar Sale at *SCAPE, 23 February!

Hello! Moonfire Charms will be holding a bazaar sale at *SCAPE, this coming Saturday, 23 February at Level 4, Sky Terrace. Other than our always fashionable jewellery, I'm also selling off my pre-owned/pre-loved clothes and books!


As part of my New Year's Resolution, I decided to go minimalist this year and get rid of my pre-owned/pre-loved clothes (that, and my room was really running out of space!). Along the way, I also discovered a whole container full of books that I've accumulated since my primary school days! A good friend advised me to sell off my clothes instead of just throwing them away, which I normally do. I thought that was a great idea, thus the bazaar sale on Saturday!

The container of books, hidden away in the back of my wardrobe

A few pieces of the clothes I have for sale!

Clothes will be going for $5-$15, and the books will be going from $0.50-$10. So if you're keen on grabbing a good deal, remember to drop by *SCAPE this Saturday, 2pm-8pm! See you there!

1 comment:

  1. all the best!!!! you may want to watch your pricing... anything above $10 may not sell. just my opinion. :D

    ReplyDelete